Staying in shape for the athlete is huge, because it helps them do well in their sports. You never want to be sluggish on the field. People who are not athletes need to be in shape so at their next workout they don't quit early. I remember one time I got out of shape really bad. I took a whole summer off and boy, was it hard getting back into the swing of things. I was short of breath and couldn't get up to my fastest speed of play, it was bad. I never want to go back to that. It does not look good for anybody.
Did you
know that you can be energetic throughout the day by just doing a 10 minute run
or workout in the morning? When you work
out your body produces endorphins.
Endorphins help make a person feel good inside and gives you the feeling
of having tons of energy. Which makes
people do things better, faster, and happier!
Obesity is
very common now days. In fact most people in America are overweight and some
don't do anything about. Exercising can
help keep people from getting overweight and being unhealthy. It burns the calories that our body doesn't
need and helps us get stronger. By
being stronger you have a smaller chance at doing something that can hurt our
bodies very bad. I have experience from being an athlete that just by working out my legs it
helped pervent me from pulling or tearing muscles in my legs. If I pulled or tore those muscles it could have lead to surgery. Eating is the other
step to being healthier, but we will go into that another day.
All these
reasons made me want to exercise and get healthier. Staying in shape, being more energetic, and
being one step closer to being a healthier person is why I exercise and why you
should too.
No comments:
Post a Comment